Thursday, September 1, 2011

FALLing

Fall is right around the corner and I can't wait to feel that crisp autumn air. I love this time of year. The weather gets cool, the trees turn the most gorgeous fiery colors, and of course the pumpkin spice latte makes its return.
File:The tree is on fire.jpg
Pumpkin Spice Latte

I mentioned before that I had a couple of things that are on my must have list for the next few months. So here is what I'm FALLing for:

1. Red lips-I'm taking the plunge and straying away from my comfortable pink pout with this fire engine red lipstick that's sure to stop traffic!
 Lipstick
MAC Ruby Woo
2. Polka Dots,Stripes, & Plaid-Solids are a thing of the past. Layered, with a scarf, with a belt, with skinny jeans or leggings, with heels or some flats. Oh the possibilities! 

Old Navy/AE/AE

3. Cardigans-Preferably long and cozy. Dress it up, dress it down. Perfect for any time of day or night.
AE

4. Spiced Pumpkin Yankee Candle-This a must have in my house this time  of year. The scent just screams fall and smells almost as good as a home baked pie!

5. Scarves-the easiest way to jazz up any outfit. They're perfect with everything and you can find them anywhere from $3.00 at a flea market to $335.00 at Bloomingdales.

Burberry Check To Solid Scarf
Burberry

6. Tall Riding Boots- Don't worry if you don't have a horse or have even ever been on one. I bought myself a pair of these lovelies last year and can't wait to break them out again. Made for long strolls under that gorgeous fall foliage!
Jil Sander Flat Riding Boots

Jill Sandler

7. Blue Moon Beer- Brian and I met in the fall. We spent many nights sharing a pitcher of this while getting to know each other and watching football. Paired with an orange it's just delightful.

16-oz. Blue Moon Pilsners
8. Autumn inspired nails- An array of colors that vary from soft nudes to rich burgundy to gray-green and even pumpkin. Note to self...schedule mani ASAP!

Fall Collection
Essie

Well there you have it, some of the things that make me really happy right now. It's officially September so no need to wait...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment