Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh the places you'll go

Dear Braeden, 

I can't believe that you are starting preschool tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday you made your surprising arrival into the world. Since that October day you have been our baby, our heart, our everything. You are full of energy, life, and love. You are so interesting and I am so happy for every second we get to spend together. You love movies, reading books, helping me cook, gardening, sports, coloring, swimming, and adventure. You love your family...we are 4 peas in a pod as you would say. You are completely smitten with your brother. He looks at you with pride and admiration. I know you will be best friends and I couldn't think of a better role model for him. You are incredibly smart and I know you will excel in everything you do. 

Your Aunt Jenna gave you a book when you were born called Oh The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss. The last few pages read perfectly how I feel today and what I want for you in life. 

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)
Kid, you’ll move mountains!
So…be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ale Van Allen O’Shea, you’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!Your mountain is waiting.

So…get on your way!



My awesome little boy, thank you for making me a mother. You are so special and we couldn't be more proud to be your parents. Good luck tomorrow, we love you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment