Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do something good

So by now you might know that I have a little thing for flip flops. What you might not know is that I also have a little thing for wine. Well look at what I happened to find paging through a magazine the other day. An adorable wine company called flip flop.

After investigating a little further I discovered not only is this wine interestingly named and fantastically packaged but each bottle purchased goes towards a good cause.
With the purchase of a bottle of flip flop a donation is made to Soles 4 Souls.  Soles 4 Souls is an organization that provides new shoes for victims of suffering and collects used shoes in an effort to eradicate poverty. Very cool. Oh, and did I mention that bottles start at only $7.00! I can't wait to pick myself up a bottle or 4 of this and help those in need. 
If wine isn't your thing you can still help by making a donation. Drop of locations are available all over the place, just check online to find one close to you!
To read more about  flipflop wines and soles4souls just click on the link.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment