Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just some big news

It's been over a week and I haven't posted. On top of September being a very exciting and stressful I still do not have my camera. It makes me sad to think I don't too many pictures of the kids from this past month minus a few crappy cell phone pics and some that I took with are older camera. Hopefully today or tomorrow should be it. 
September is coming to an end and with it comes something I am very excited to share. We bought a HOUSE! Our first real place that will be ours to own. Long story short Brian and I had started looking around just to see what was on the market and in our price range. We were hoping that come next Spring we would be ready to buy. Little did we know that within 1 week and having only gone through 2 houses we would find the one we would want to live in and raise our family. We are going through all the paperwork and other home buying steps and come November 15, 2011 we will finally be able to move in. The whole process is moving along really smooth thanks to the help of our awesome realtor and friend Karen.
I know having went through only 2 houses seems a little crazy but let me tell you when I say it has everything we could want and more. Not to mention the moment I stepped in that house knew I never wanted to leave, I knew I wanted my family there, I knew this was our home.
I am hoping the next weeks go quick and everything continues to work out and stay on track. I have so many ideas and decorating projects lined up I can't wait to share them with you. Happy Wednesday everyone, the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment