Thursday, September 29, 2011

October a look ahead

Is it possible that each month goes faster than the last? We are rounding the corner into the last quarter of the year going full steam. October is busy but it is also one of my favorite's! I have already started putting out our fall decorations over the past couple weeks. I love Halloween, mums, cornstalks, and candy corn. I love the changing leaves(minus the raking), crisp air, and spicy smells that fill the home. I love backyard fires, s'mores, and fall fun!
This year is sure not to disappoint. So far on the calendar we have 2 weddings and 2 birthday's to celebrate. Weekend adventures with family and friends that include a trip to the winery, apple picking, and Merrymead Farms. And of course, finding the perfect costume, carving pumpkins, and trick or treating! Oh October you are looking good!
What are your favorite things to do this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment