Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rain, rain, go away...

And stay away...at least until summer is officially over. August has been a washout(literally) due to the record amounts of rain in these here parts. Normally I would be taking in all the sun I could trying to keep that tan going until Halloween. I'll be lucky to make it to labor day at this point. The only good thing about this weather is that I might be able to convince the hubby that these bad boys are a serious necessity! Swoon...

These Hunter boots are on my fall MUST have list along with a few other things which I can't wait to share with you very soon! 
Rain is in the forecast for the next few days but like a wise man once said: "If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm". I still have hope that I'll be able to soak up the last of the summer sun, but if I can't those candy apple red boots are sure to brighten up any gloomy day! Hubs if you are reading...hint...hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment