Thursday, August 4, 2011

Book Club

When I came back to work from maternity leave the girls at work invited me to join their "book club". They described it to me as more of an excuse to get together, chat, and drink wine, oh and read a book  Book club/wine club either way I was in. We picked our first book and within a few days I had the order into Amazon. I <3 Amazon, and those darlings had my book to me in less than 24 hours with free shipping. I got to reading and found I really was enjoying it. I breezed through the book and finished it last night. Mind you between work, 2 boys, and everything else I didn't think I would get through it so fast. I am pretty sure 1 of the girls still hasn't even got her copy in the mail and we have yet to get together. Hopefully we can set a date soon to discuss the book and drink some wine. Our "clubs" first book of choice: Here, Home, Hope by Kaira Rouda. 


No comments:

Post a Comment