Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sweet Pea



  1. How far along?: 6 weeks 
  2. How big is baby?: Sweet pea
  3. Weight gain?: None...yet!
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: None
  6. Best moment last week?: Still keeping our secret and figuring out how we are going to tell everyone!
  7. Food cravings?: No cravings but am starting to get some aversions, especially to my morning cup of coffee. 
  8. Symptoms?: Nauseous, moody, and dizzy
  9. Exercise?: Still running 10-15 miles a week and weigh lifting. I have a 5K scheduled on Thanksgiving so it's keeping me motivated.
  10. Gender?: Don't know and we decided to wait until baby is born to find out!
  11. Movement?: None
  12. Belly button?: Always in
  13. What I miss?: Nothing yet but feel like I'm going to be missing that cup of joe very soon!
  14. Labor signs?: None thankfully!
  15. What I'm looking forward to?: Telling our family the good news! Less than 2 weeks to go!
  16. Different this time: Nothing noticeable so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment