Monday, December 31, 2012

Mellow Yellow

This time around we decided to wait until birth to find out if little baby Smith is a he or a she. It seems like July is forever away and the thought of finding out in February is very tempting. As much as I would like to prepare for all things pink or all things blue the idea of not knowing is really intriguing to me. I truly think we can hold out as I only have to get through 1 ultra sound without peeking. I just need to keep imagining that magical moment in the delivery room when I will be introduced to my son or daughter. That joy and the fact that I am 99.9% sure that I picked out the most perfect gender neutral nursery color have only solidified my decision to wait.
After spending some time talking with Brian about what color he would like to go with we decided that yellow would be it. I took some time to look around the internet today and came across the most lovely shade. It's called Lemon Sorbet by Benjamin Moore. It's been names their 2013 Color of the Year and I am beyond excited to go check it out at the paint store. I am really hoping these online samples match it in real life and am able to get started on his or her room very soon! 
Benjamin Moore-Lemon Sorbet (2019-60)
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment