Wednesday, December 12, 2012

1st Appointment

I had my first official OB appointment today. It went so much better than I could have possibly imagined. The doctor was someone who I had never met and she was so awesome. She thoroughly went through everything with me and answered all my questions. I didn't feel uncomfortable or rushed at all. It was a typical check up and all seemed well with my blood pressure, weight, etc...The highlight of the whole appointment was hearing baby's beautiful heartbeat. I couldn't believe it and may have even cried a little. When I was pregnant with Cole I didn't hear the heartbeat this early. I was genuinely surprised and in awe of the beautiful sound and couldn't believe she found it so quickly. That plus the reassurance that everything was going as it should be really put my mind at ease after all the stress of spotting for the past 2 weeks. Here's hoping that mom and baby stay healthy and happy for the next 30 weeks. Since I never put this on here when I had my ultrasound, here is a pic of #3 @ 8 weeks old! Isn't he/she so cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment