Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lime

  1. How far along?: 11 weeks!
  2. How big is baby?: Lime
  3. Weight gain?: Down 5 lbs total. Not even trying.
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: The one in my picture today is maternity but that's about it
  6. Best moment last week?: A great doctor's visit with a lot of questions answered and hearing baby's sweet heartbeat! 172bpm
  7. Food cravings?: Strawberries and clementines
  8. Symptoms?: Nauseous all day/night, exhaustion, and headaches
  9. Exercise?: None lately but hoping to get back into it soon since I was given the green light
  10. Gender?: Don't know and we decided to wait until baby is born to find out! I'm leaning towards girl right now if I had to guess
  11. Movement?: None yet. Can't wait to feel some kicks!
  12. Belly button?: Always in
  13. What I miss?: Sushi
  14. Labor signs?: None thankfully!
  15. What I'm looking forward to?: All the Christmas festivities over the next week and spending lots of time with my family!
  16. Different this time: Just the amount of nausea and lack of motivation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment