Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just Peachy

  1. How far along?: 13 weeks!
  2. How big is baby?: Size of a peach
  3. Weight gain?: Down 3lbs total. Starting to gain back what I've lost from all the crap eating I've been doing these past few weeks!
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: None
  6. Best moment last week?: I had an ultra sound and the baby is looking beautiful so far!
  7. Food cravings?: Fruit and salad
  8. Symptoms?: Headaches and some mild morning sickness
  9. Exercise?: Nothing in a while. Starting up very soon now that I'm feeling back to normal.
  10. Gender?: Don't know, thinking about possibly finding out now...
  11. Movement?: None yet. Can't wait to feel some kicks!
  12. Belly button?: Always in
  13. What I miss?: Wine
  14. Labor signs?: None thankfully!
  15. What I'm looking forward to?: My next doctor's appointment next Wednesday.
  16. Different this time: Just the amount of nausea and lack of motivation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment