Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lets Go For a Ride

I made my first baby purchase last week. I am patiently waiting for the arrival of this piece of art and inspiration for baby #3's nursery. I had a general idea of what I wanted and was pleasantly surprised when it didn't take too many hours of searching to find exactly what I was looking for. My search started and ended with one of my favorite sites, Etsy. I have bought a lot of things off of this site from cookies to party decorations. 
The specific shop was called pixieblossoms and it carried a variety of whimsical carnival prints. I found the most perfect shot of a ferris wheel with beautiful colors and character and instantly knew it was the one I wanted for our baby. Here's hoping that delivery won't take too long because I cannot wait to see what the final product looks like and get it hanging on the wall! Baby on the other hand can keep me waiting until July!

shabby chic baby,nursery decor, nursery wall art, carnival photo,pastel colors,baby girl room,kids art,ferris wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment