Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lemon



  1. How far along?: 14 weeks!
  2. How big is baby?: Size of a lemon
  3. Weight gain?: I get weighed tomorrow so I'll know for sure
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: None but I did look in a few stores over the weekend.
  6. Best moment last week?: Announcing to the world that we are expecting again!
  7. Food cravings?: Fruit 
  8. Symptoms?: Finally feeling like myself again! Hello second tri!
  9. Exercise?: Went to the gym! Did 2 miles on the treadmill and some weights! It felt great!
  10. Gender?: Don't know, thinking about possibly finding out now...
  11. Movement?: I sometimes I feel little pops here and there. Maybe baby??
  12. Belly button?: Always in
  13. What I miss?: Wine
  14. Labor signs?: None thankfully!
  15. What I'm looking forward to?: My next doctor's appointment tomorrow and most likely scheduling my anatomy scan!
  16. Different this time: No gut feeling or baby dreams so I have no guesses on what #3 is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment