Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stats

The boys had a doctors appointment this past Thursday. I'm not really sure what was going through my head when I scheduled both of them to have their checkups at the same time. I'm sure my initial intention was one trip, one appointment, and boom...done. Little did I think about how things were probably going to turn out...2 sets of shots, 2 crying kids, 2 kids in my arms wanting mamma to make it all better. Well surprisingly we made it through without a hitch. No tears, no tantrums, and not 1 but 2 happy healthy kiddos. We have much to  smile about.
Braeden is now weighing in at 46 lbs and is 3 ft 6 inches tall! He passed both his hearing and vision test with a perfect score. Oh, and he got 5 shots and did so awesome. He was so brave in front of his little brother showing him there was nothing to be afraid of.  He is growing right on track and is such a smart funny 4 year old. I have his parent teacher conference this week and we are going to try and figure out what we want to do as far as putting him in school next year. Most likely he will go into to the Pre-K 5 day a week class.
Cole weighs 20.7 lbs and is 28 inches long. I had to peak at Braeden's baby book just to see how they compared. It made me laugh to see that at 9 months Cole is smaller than what Braeden was at 6 months. No worries though, he he growing right on track and is perfectly healthy. He made it through the appointment without having to get any shots this time around.
Our next appointment is scheduled for 2 days after Cole turns 1! We are so glad these boys are growing up happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment