Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions

With any new year comes a list of hopes, dreams, and to do's. Sometime's the items on these lists get checked off sometimes they don't. We are on day 3 of 2012 and I've done a lot of thinking about what my resolution/s will be this year. A list about a mile long came to me. Lose weight, eat better, save more, etc...After thinking about how I was going to cram that list, 2 kids, a husband, full time job, and the rest of life into 24 hours a day I finally came to a conclusion. These weren't the things I needed to change to make me more happy or life better. What I really need to do and what I finally decided to resolve was...time. Take more of it. Take it slow. Take advantage of it. Don't stress over it. Use more of it to learn. Spend more of it with my family. Spend more relaxing. Spend more of it playing. Spend less of it worrying. Spend more of it living. Spend more of it loving. Take more of the my time to do the things I want to do and enjoy every minute of it... That means ALL 527040 minutes of it and that's including an extra 1440 since it's a leap year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment