Friday, February 8, 2013

What to Wear

I'm really interested in baby wearing and think it's something that I am going to invest in with this baby. The ease and convenience of being able to strap on baby and have my hands free while trying to wrangle 2 other little ones seems like a no brainer. It also makes me wonder why I didn't get one of these sooner. There are so many options out there to choose from and I have been spending a lot of time online looking at reviews and getting opinions on what one's people like best and why. I think it is one of those things though that I am going to  have to go see for myself. Try them all on and see what I feel is most comfortable.  Below are a few that I've had my eye on and hopefully can get to check out in the next few months! Do you baby wear? What are your favorites and why? I'd love to know!
Product Photo
Beco Gemini
Natural Organic - Size M
Baby K' Tan
Sakura Bloom
Ergo
Maya Wrap Baby Sling
Maya Wrap
Charcoal/Green Kasbah Full Panel Mei Tai
Baby Hawk Mei Tai

No comments:

Post a Comment