Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sweet Potato

Wow, 18 weeks already! It feels like this pregnancy is flying and I'm defiantly feeling bigger at this point than I ever have before! I've been a pretty bad blogger as of lately but things this year have started off just a little crazy. I apologize and am going to make a better effort to try and stay on top of this thing. We have a lot of exciting things coming up in the next few weeks that I am really looking forward to share!
  1. How far along?: 18weeks!
  2. How big is baby?: Size of a sweet potato
  3. Weight gain?: I think I'm back to my pre preg weight if not more! I'll know for sure tomorrow.
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: I bought a couple shirts and some new maternity leggings. Other than that things are still working but things are getting tight.
  6. Best moment last week?: Found out good friends of our were expecting their 1st baby! I was so happy I cried. These little babes will only be about a month apart!
  7. Food cravings?: No craving this week.
  8. Symptoms?: Feeling pretty good lately! Yay!
  9. Exercise?: Nothing much lately. Hopefully something soon.
  10. Gender?: We caved and are now going to find out. We have our anatomy scan on 2/13 and will hold out until Valentine's Day to see what our own little Valentine will be!
  11. Movement?: Been feeling monvement daily! It's so exciting to know our little bean is bouncing away in there.
  12. Belly button?: Always in
  13. What I miss?: Sushi and a cold beer
  14. Labor signs?: None thankfully!
  15. What I'm looking forward to?: Our anatomy scan and making sure baby is healthy and growing as he/she should be
  16. Different this time: No gut feeling or baby dreams so I have no guesses on what #3 is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment