Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pomegranate

  1. How far along?: 21 weeks, moving right along
  2. How big is baby?: Size of a pomegranate
  3. Weight gain?: I think I'm right at where we started
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: Tops and bottoms both maternity and non maternity
  6. Best moment last week?: Nothing too exciting
  7. Food cravings?: Fruit and nuts
  8. Symptoms?: Feeling pretty good lately! Yay!
  9. Exercise?: Does chasing around a 5 year old and almost 2 year old count?
  10. Gender?: Boy! 
  11. Movement?: Been feeling movement daily! It's so exciting to know our little bean is bouncing away in there.
  12. Belly button?: Always in
  13. What I miss?: Beer
  14. Labor signs?: None thankfully!
  15. What I'm looking forward to?: Starting to work on the little guys room! I have so many ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment