Friday, May 11, 2012

A weekend in May

I've been a big time slacker around here and I suppose that it has something to do with the fact that since Cole's 1st party I haven't taken any pictures of our lovely family! That will all change this weekend since we have some big plans. Tonight I have a date with my super studly hubby.  He was able to snag some Phillies tickets from work so we'll be heading down to Citizen's Bank Park for some baseball, beer, and a little alone time...well maybe not entirely alone since we will be there with 40,000 other people but it's always nice to spend some QT without the kids. Double score also since the company has great seats and the tickets were free!
Saturday Braeden has a T-Ball game early in the morning and then we are heading to a birthday party later in the afternoon for friend's son and daughter. 
Sunday is Mother's Day. The weather is supposed to be beautiful so we have decided to take a day trip down the shore. Enjoy a breakfast by the beach, walk the boardwalk, and spend the day with each other. I am so lucky and feel so honored to be a mom to 2 of the most special little boys ever. Those 2 cuties are why I get to be celebrated and loved not just 1 day a year but 365.
Happy weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment