Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Jill of all trades

I consider myself crafty...moderately good at art projects, painting, and such. I've done my fair share of DIY's and actually like doing them. 
Going into our new house I had about 1001 projects in mind thanks to Pinterest. So many things that I wanted to do to make our home beautiful. From paintings to crafts to decorating the ideas were endless. 
It didn't help that from the day we made settlement Christmas was only 39 days away, adding another 500 things to that same list. Between work, home, and the kids there isn't much time to complete these little extras but somehow over the past few weeks I've managed to start and finish a few. 
Before
After
Some new hardeware
Handpained bottles with holly and evergreens
Still needs some greens

No comments:

Post a Comment