Friday, December 2, 2011

End of November Re-Cap

November was a big month for us in so many ways. 
Besides the house there was just a lot going on which put this little space of internet on hold. 

Many apologies. I vow to make December much more exciting.
I...(scratch that)...we, are so thankful this year for so many things. 2011 has been a beautiful year. We have been blessed with so many wonderful things in our lives. Thanksgiving was wonderful. We spent the morning at home...our very own lovely home. I still have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I organized rooms, put our belongings away, and started setting up Christmas decorations. Brian cleaned up the yard and the kids played. Later we went to Brian's mom's. It's so nice to be able to spend the day with family lounging in sweatpants. Dinner was delicious. That night we left the kids to sleep over while we went out for some black Friday door busters. I fell asleep but Brian made it out at 9 that night. We woke up bright and early the next day and did more shopping. 

Monday the 28th Brian turned the big 3-0. We had a tiny celebration at home and of course cake! Cole even decided to dive right in for his first taste.
December is here and we are down to 22 days until Christmas! I can't even believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment