Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Boys, Bump, and The Beach

I had scheduled to take the day off of work yesterday 6/24/13. I was going to use is to catch up with laundry, cleaning, and finishing up some baby prep. Instead I followed that little voice that always seems to call when I need it the most. That little voice that interestingly enough sounds a lot like the beach. I packed up the boys, my sisters, this belly, and we all headed down to Ocean City, NJ for a day of fun in the sun. 
These boys have salt water running through their blood just like their momma. They love everything about the shore...finding sea shells, walking the boardwalk, swimming in the sea, and building sand castles.
It was a picture perfect day and it was pure joy being with my 2 amazing little men. We only have 2 weeks left until baby brother's arrival so I've been trying to soak up as much of these guys as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment