Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lately

Life has been pretty quiet lately for us around here which I am not complaining about at all! From April through just last week we went non stop every weekend with the holiday's, parties, T-Ball, and things that have us running around from one place to another. It's finally nice to sit back and relax. Though, if there's one thing you should know about me it's that I can't/don't relax. I'm always going and always doing something. Especially now that we have the house there is something that has to be done...always! It.never.ends. I'm fine with it all. Yard work, painting, projects, decorating...the list goes on. Sometimes it's overwhelming trying to figure out what to do next. I've made up my mind that this weekend seemed like a good time to start work on the boys room. We haven't touched it since we've moved in and I've been feeling a little guilty that they really don't have a fun and cool place of their own. I've gotten some great ideas thanks to my ever favorite Pinterest and look forward to getting this started. I can't wait to make this room extra special for those 2 extra awesome little boys of ours! Stay posted for an exciting before and after of their room!

No comments:

Post a Comment