Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brothers

Boys bedroom
Via Pinterest
I grew up in a house full of woman. My poor dad was the single male living with my mom, myself and my 2 sisters. It is funny to me to see how life has brought me to where I am now. Almost the complete opposite and I am the one clearly out numbered 3-1. My guys are awesome and I am so truly thankful everyday to have such a loving and beautiful family.
I remember when we found out the Braeden was a boy(which I knew all along anyway) all I could see in my future was blue, sports, bugs, dirt, and trucks. When we found out Cole was a boy( I thought for sure he was a girl) I knew I was in for wrestle mania 24-7, more trucks, more sports, and a whole hell of a lot more dirt. While all of that is true there is so much that I never could have imagined.
These 2 boys, brothers, best friends amaze me every day. The bond that they have since the second they met is indescribable. In 11 months there already is respect, competition, support, pride, and unconditional love between these 2. I get to see them play together, grow together, and learn from each other. I am getting a glimpse of brotherhood...something I have never known... and it makes me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment