Friday, April 6, 2012

Hoppy Friday


It's Friday...yay! I would be a lot more excited if I were at home with my 3 guys. Easter is this Sunday and Brian has off work today. I on the other hand do not. I wish I were at home, hanging out, enjoying this cool but sunny April day with my 3 favorite's. I'm sure they are having a lot of fun boy time without me. 
We have a busy weekend ahead. Braeden has his first ever T-Ball practice tomorrow. I am so excited to see him all geared up in his little cleats and baseball hat. After that we are headed off to a friends house for a 4th birthday party and egg hunt. Sunday we are having my family over for breakfast and then heading to Brian's mom's for dinner. Hopefully we can relax a little and I am ever so glad the we won't be spending the weekend doing home improvement projects. 
Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Easter!
Hard to believe this was our little bunny almost a year ago! Isn't he the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment